Tue, Apr 20|
Getting your Ideas on the Shelf
How did Elyse Dickerson get her ear care products on the shelves of CVS for millions to access? Tune in this Tuesday to find out!
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2021, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM CDT
About the Event
CEO Elyse Dickerson co-founded Eosera® in 2015. Eosera is a female-led biotechnology company specializing in ear care products, with a leader who is focused on Conscious Capitalism and empowering fierce women.
Before starting Eosera, Elyse spent more than a decade at Alcon; as global director, she set the near- and long-term strategic vision for the anti-infective otic, dry eye and ocular nutrition franchises. Her portfolio divisions had annual revenue of $1.7 billion. At Alcon, Elyse launched new products globally and grew sales consistently.
Elyse left Alcon to develop innovative solutions that would improve the lives of people with healthcare challenges around the world.
During TechNest, Elyse will discuss:
- Her story from Alcon to starting Eosera and her approach to building her team.
- How she planned for and managed massive growth and sales.
- How Eosera has come up with and launched seven products since its inception.
- How she landed a spot inside CVS
- Advice for founders wanting to launch a consumer product in stores and online.
- How CVS is different from selling online and through Amazon.
Join us this Tuesday for an inside look at how Elyse got her products on the shelves for millions to access.
TechNest is an educational series hosted by TechFW.
RSVP now and a link to Join the Zoom will be emailed to you.