Thu, Apr 13|
Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic
Are you planning to start, or already running, your own business? Are you intrigued by the idea of entrepreneurship and looking to meet others who share your vision? Would you like to build connections within the North Texas entrepreneurship ecosystem?Join TechFW and UTA at EpICMavs!
Time & Location
Apr 13, 4:30 PM – Apr 14, 6:00 PM
Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic, 400 S Center St, Arlington, TX 76010, USA
About the Event
Each week features a guest speaker on an entrepreneurship-related topic and includes a discussion session where students, faculty, staff and members of the community further explore the topic and get to know each other. Recent topics have included marketing, branding, goal setting, pitching to investors and building your trusted network.
Attendance at EpICMavs is free and open to students, faculty, staff and members of our community. Sessions will meet simultaneously in person at the Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Innovation and online via Microsoft Teams. To join the Microsoft Team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Spring 2023 Schedule - Thursdays at 4:30 p.m.
- Week 1: Jan. 26 - Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Week 2: Feb. 2 - Fall In Love With The Problem: Customer Discovery and Development
- Week 3: Feb. 9 - "I Have An Idea, What's Next?": Prototyping and Product Design
- Week 4: Feb. 16 - Social Entrepreneurs: Solving Community Problems
- Week 5: Feb. 23 - Startup Stories: MavPitch Winners UTA Alumni
- Week 6: March 2 - Don't Sop At The First "No"
- Week 7: March 9 - Bootstrapping: Launching And Growing With Your Own Resources
- Week 8: March 16 - Spring Break
- Week 9: March 23 - Angel Funding Q&A
- Week 10: March 30 - Lessons In Failure
- Week 11: April 6 - Digital Marketing
- Week 12: April 13 - Founders' Health and Self-Care